Thursday, January 14, 2010

Random Friday

We can have a great time anywhere. It doesn't have to be at a bar or fancy restaurant (but it is helpful.) Last Friday Sassy and I weren't in a going-out-mood so she had a garage party. Sassy's pad is pimped! (Sorry, always wanted to say that.) We decided that we'd play pool, pop popcorn, and just drink beer in the garage. Not many people were told and it just turned out that most people who came were guys... and they all brought friends. What's the opposite of a harem? Because that's what it was :) It was a ton of fun and thanks to everyone that hung out but there was one guy that was dressed in really tight clothes. I noticed the tight shirt and wasn't going to complain, Sassy noticed the tight pants and told me later "His pants were so tight I could see his future children!" I haven't stop laughing. I am a little crestfallen that I didn't notice. I'm just relieved that they weren't those horrible skinny jeans, then I would have noticed for sure, and I'd no longer be able to be friends with him. So note to boys: NO SKINNY PANTS! EVER!!! These were some random out of context comments from the night:
"I'd feel better if you'd just put it in"
"I'm oversextended this weekend"
"I'm coming over for a fork"

XOXO,
Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment