Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chirstmas Eve Eve

We had a mini high school reunion at 24th Street. There were so many of us that we couldn't all fit in the same section. Unfortunately, we only took pictures of our table. Sorry, uncool people that weren't sitting with us. We'll get you next time ;)



FYI: Do NOT leave your phone unattended. Strange names and numbers will be saved in it. Pictures will also be looked at and possibly taken.

Trying to remember some of the silly things we say during our adventures I've started keeping a little notebook in Sassy's purse (I don't carry one). After we closed the bar we went riding with a friend. So sitting in the dark backseat of a moving vehicle after hours at the bar I wrote this:

Sassy: Why would I want to be sassy pants?
Sweet: Well, you can't be hot cocoa!
Sassy: Of course I can't, I'm not black. Except from the back...
What was the conversation about? I have NO idea!

Also, I wrote this down part of Sassy's phone conversation with BarTender (who will be know as Tender from now on): "He's a white knight on a white horse?! What are you talking about?"

No comments:

Post a Comment